THIS AND THAT




You might notice that I didn't get to a post yesterday.  I just couldn't get it together and I knew that it would not be earth shattering if I waited until today:)

I still have the rest of the showhouse pictures [which I will get to next week] for you guys who don't live in the area and can't go.

Yesterday I had to go outside of my one mile radius so I hit up Dixon Rye....another favorite retail store.

Brad Odom [who was formerly with West Elm and J Crew] opened his place a few years ago and it has quickly become a destination for inspiration.

I am drawn to his slightly masculine look throughout and while I was there I took some pictures to inspire you!


This chair was the first thing I saw when I walked through the door..... I am all over blue and black right now and this large graphic print made me a little tingly:)

Who doesn't love an unusual take on a wing chair!



And this stitching made it even more special.

We all know that if you throw an interesting chair in a room it can elevate it up to "perfection" status right?



I love birds and plates so this combo is a win win!



Raise your hand if you think I love this little pillow situation.
 



Velvet pillows are all the rage now....they add so much texture to a space.

Everything....including the sculpture, the art and that black desk could be on my Christmas list.



I started crying for my Mommie when I stumbled across these walls plus the light fixtures and that layered bedding....on freaking point.


These vases.....



Some tablescaping for you





I am not sure what this is but I love it.

I decided to treat myself to a pretty candle while I was there.  The container is metal and that's what got me.



Yesterday I delivered this tufted leather Lee Industries ottoman to a mancave.....[not styled up yet]

Actually since they have 2 kids it's more like a "babycave" and this had to be kid friendly with no sharp edges!

Of course when I am out shopping for accessories it's kind of like "one for you and one for me"...ha ha.   I stumbled upon these black and white antlers and well...the next thing I knew they were in my car.

I also ran across this carpet sample from Bellbridge Carpets and talk about perfection.

I might need this because it matches Cami!

Hope you guys have a great weekend....next week is crazy.  Discover ADAC and I am going to the mart to finally meet Linda who started the ORC!


Kind of excited about that!

Shayfab





5 comments

Anonymous said...

Hi Sherry, I love this store! I follow them on their newsletter. Not sure where I first heard of them, probably you! lots of good stuff coming. I love the ORC! I admit, I'm a little obsessed with them! thanks as usual for all the inspiration! and hi to the delis Cami!
Chris

JJ said...

I also like one for you and one for me

Brenda said...

I am drawn to a stylish masculine look. Loved that bedding! I am a ORC stalker (you being one of my favorites). I have learned SO much just by following the ORC.

Anitya said...

Those art works by Blayne are truly awesome! She has the talent!

cindy hattersley design said...

I could get into a lot of trouble at that place! I coudn't resist those antlers either!!

Back to Top